×

quesCan i offer similar services on a different website?

I want to open a website for offering some particular services. But there are already websites running and offering those services. Do i need a registered company for starting the website and running the business? Is it illegal to start a similar kind of website offering same similar services?

• ansTo conduct your business, it is not mandatory to open a company, you can open the business as sole proprietor, Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership as well.

There is no such law that prevents you from having same business idea and starting the business.

• Create A Partnership Deed With Help of Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Corporate Legal Services