quesCan a society transfer or sell out a part of property

A society situated in Haryana and registered in Delhi and there is a university in the society. This society want to sell or transfer the university with other society or trust, How it possible and what procedure we have to follow---- Guide me all experts

  • ans

    We will have to examine the entire set of documents. We have to check the objective of other society whether the clause to run a Univerisity is mentioned. Further, we would like to know what exactly you mean by "transfer".


    Do you mean the University will now belong completely to other society? Please provide complete facts so that we can advise you accordingly.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a startup in oil and gas consulting domain using internet. My clients are…

Company Head office is in Mumbai, posting is in Goa, started job in 23rd jan…
I had joined a private company 2 and half month ago. I signed a bond…
My previous company has put-up a case against me to harass me. Charges put on…

Corporate Lawyers in India

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly