Advance payment to a supplier but he didn't supply the goods

I had made an advance payment to a supplier, but he didn't supply the goods and didn't return my advance money. So, the agent who introduced me to the supplier, he promised to refund my advance money. I purchased the goods of similar value from a different supplier, through the same agent and asked the agent to pay to this supplier the amount that I had paid as advance to the defaulting supplier, he relented and did as instructed. Now, how to legally bar the agent from making any outstanding payment claims on me.

It is always depend on agreement between you. as you already aware that nothing can be force to court of law if it is not happened on paper certified by law along with stamp duty or court fees paid on it.

For more details contact us.

Popular Corporate Lawyers