Advance payment to a supplier but he didn't supply the goods

I had made an advance payment to a supplier, but he didn't supply the goods and didn't return my advance money. So, the agent who introduced me to the supplier, he promised to refund my advance money. I purchased the goods of similar value from a different supplier, through the same agent and asked the agent to pay to this supplier the amount that I had paid as advance to the defaulting supplier, he relented and did as instructed. Now, how to legally bar the agent from making any outstanding payment claims on me.

Answers (1)

76 votes

It is always depend on agreement between you. as you already aware that nothing can be force to court of law if it is not happened on paper certified by law along with stamp duty or court fees paid on it.

For more details contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles