One more company is using the same name as ours what can we do.

Hello sir, We are running wavecal technologies company in the field of calibration in bangalore n got registres in trade mark 2 days before by local person suggestion. 6months before a girl approached ur company asking to provide equipment so that she will get business to us in chennai n we agreed n now 3 months before she as started a firm by the name wavecal techno service in chennai n using our credit by wavecal which is misguiding customer. We spoke to her in polite n asked to remove the wavecal but she refused. Later we got the word wavecal registered in trade mark. We can send her notice to remove the name n avoid misusing our name with customer. Kindly help me

When your register your trade mark , then you will be protected under the law, and you will have title ship of the trade mark, also law will protect your rights against usage of others, to give proper opinion, consult with all the documents in support of the same.
You can take legal action against not only that girl you can take action against

If you have already registered, thats enough, whether it is 2 days before or 4 days, you are the owner of that trade mark if any body are using the same trade mark or the mark which appears to be same to confuse the customer of the same industry, then you will have a legal remedy against the user of the mark who is said to be used to confuse the customer, also can be treated as duplicating the good which are being produced by the main producer. so you take shelter not only IPR act aslo you can have various other grounds to protect your brand.

Mean while we need to know that whether you have register the name with the mark and fonts also or only the mark.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai