Need reserved facebook username. I have trademark this username.

I have trademark for my website name xxxxxx but someone already had this username in facebook. He is individual person. I have trademark for this "xxxxxx " word. I can get this fb.com/xxxxxx legally? but he reserved this "xxxxxx" before I had trademark.

Trademark is something different from a facebook username. Mark which is used for trade(commercial value) but if the username created by the individual is infringing your mark in anyway or creating confusion among the public and moreover the user is started using the username after you register your mark (usage) then certainly you can issue a notice asking the individual to stop using the mark.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai