image copyright notice received

i am a designer and i run an ad agency and i made one design for my client for which i used one image from online source. my client got legal notice from image stock website claiming huge money what can be done to avoid further problems and finish this matter in short

Please send us all details with regard to the problem so that we may help you reach a desirable conclusion. We are a team of experienced professionals in IPR and shall be more than adept at giving a feasible plan of action.

do not need to worry. reply to the notice . therefater, do cease and desist from using the infringing copyright material if you have not taken any writte permission from the proprietor of copyright in accordance with the copyright act.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers