how much will it cost to get the copyright approvals

hello sir i have created a game. Its a "play and earn money policy" game. Iam from india and i want to publish that game in to the world. In order to approve the game, it needs some " Anti money laundering, RBI regulations , FERA, Copy right protection " approvals. So how much will it cost to get these approvals and what are the methods to do in order to get these certificates?please help me........thank you waiting for your reply.....

First of all, in India, there are several restrictions on these kind of activities. Subject to that as well the nature of your "game" will decide whether the permission can be obtained or not. For getting the same copyrighted and for getting permissions from the concerned authorities, expenses and fees can be quoted on being contacted over the phone or in person.

My friend I specialize in IPR so I can only comment on IPR protection angle. For your game, It will be a mix of Copyrights, Trademarks, designs protection and patents (may be).Costing has many variables so it’s not possible to give it like this without going in to the details. However we can give it best possible and economical IPR protection only after case study

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers