Do I need to register my company name if I want no legal issues

I have a freelancing practice as an interior designer and use a particular name A****K designs as the name. I have the website in the same name as well. Recently i got a call from a company named similarly, A****K design (spelling is different) asking us to if we have registered and that i am copying them. Am i in trouble, or i should ignore?

Better apply for registration of trade mark to protect your rights . There is a chance of filing suit restraining you from using the trademark. Pls context with details to guide you whether ignore it or u can proceed

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai