Want to file a case against university HOD tortures mentally

I am a final year student of Centurion University. Because of an argument with a faculty, the HOD forces me to appeal for apology by touching the faculty's feet in front of some faculties and the students. And another faculty shot my video when I was on my presentation on that time. And intentionally he asked 5 tough questions to me and I was unable to answer and he made my video of that time. That faculty also scolded me mercilessly and threatened me to make me FAIL in my 8th semester. Can I file case of harassment against the HOD and that faculty?

Answers (1)

333 votes

Dear Student,
Yes you can file a harassment case against HOD. You did not clearly mentioned the reason of your argument with your faculty. its ok. No one have any right to insult or abuse you in such a way. so immediately you lodged a complain against them in nearest police station. you also complained through mail. Send the copy of your complain to Higher education department, govt of odisha,Human rights commission ,odisha . you have also directly filed a complain case against those before Judicial magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles