Want to file a case against university HOD tortures mentally

I am a final year student of Centurion University. Because of an argument with a faculty, the HOD forces me to appeal for apology by touching the faculty's feet in front of some faculties and the students. And another faculty shot my video when I was on my presentation on that time. And intentionally he asked 5 tough questions to me and I was unable to answer and he made my video of that time. That faculty also scolded me mercilessly and threatened me to make me FAIL in my 8th semester. Can I file case of harassment against the HOD and that faculty?

Dear Student,
Yes you can file a harassment case against HOD. You did not clearly mentioned the reason of your argument with your faculty. its ok. No one have any right to insult or abuse you in such a way. so immediately you lodged a complain against them in nearest police station. you also complained through mail. Send the copy of your complain to Higher education department, govt of odisha,Human rights commission ,odisha . you have also directly filed a complain case against those before Judicial magistrate.