Two wheeler Parking in MHADA BUILDING

I am staying in MHADA building in Pratiksha Nagar Mumbai and am the allottee. I am having 3 two wheelers . Society is levying parking charges for first TW Rs. 25/- second TW Rs. 50/- and third TW Rs, 100/-. I like to know whether the parkig charges are legal. As it is a MHADA building, there is plenty of space as well.

There must be some notification from the Society or in your allotment letter there must be some condition wherein as an allotte also you are given some amount of parking space and if the number of vehicles exceeds then as per the society rules you will have to pay the charges imposed by them,