PG owner not returning security deposite and falsely accusing for thef

dear lawyer, I am a student and Deep pg in noida is not returning my security deposite. I left pg 1 month ago and not visited yet. i have signed reciept from owner but he is not responding so i wrote reviews on social plateforms. Now pg owner falsely accusing me for stealing wi fi router on social media. no legal action taken by both parties yet. Kindly guide me about matter i will be so thankful to you.

Hello Sir.. If you are having valid reciept of security deposit, wherein details about security amount is furnished, then you can take a legal action against him.. Also you can take a legal action pertaining to defamation as details of stealing of router is published in social media and hence it is a case of defamation.. I think you must send a legal notice to him..

First ask you parents/guardians to request to PG for the returning of the security deposit,if no solution arrives,then lodge a police complaint,police will initiate proper action as per the provisions of law.
Thank You