Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal action for network issues not resolved for months

For past few months, I am facing network and data issues. On 21, Oct 2017 I filed a complaint via my mother's mobile number regarding this issue. Till date, it is kept on hold. A few days back, the signal strength started deteriorating to such an extent that I didn't get any signal on my mobile phone. So, I emailed the customer care and reminded them of the complaint that I registered three months back. To my astonishment, they registered a fresh complaint regarding this matter. I got numerous callbacks from the network team of Airtel and each representative gave me a different version of the problem and different deadlines for the problem to be resolved. I escalated this to Nodal office and appellate, but same reply (with no deadline to upgrade the tower or establish a new one). According to Airtel open network website, my location is in excellent coverage area. Moreover, they are denying me of giving any sort of deadline to resolve my issue. Please Help!!

Answers (3)

Please lodge a complaint with the Dispute resolving officer under telecom regulatory authority at mumbai and he is the appropriate person to see the signaling problems if so not resolved then you can approach the consumer court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


First of all, send a legal notice to Airtel and demand restoration of services to your mobile at the earliest. If they do not respond, file a consumer complaint against them in the jurisdictional consumer forum where a branch office of the Airtel is located or where the cause of action has arisen. You can pray in the complaint for the restoration of services as well as claim compensation from Airtel for mental harassment. Hope this helps.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

Hello, you may file a Consumer Complaint for mental agony and deficiency in services , against you are service provider, with support documents i.e representation e-mails & reply and conversation of customer care details.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

On 4 Oct 2017 my car catches fire and this fire had spreaded in the whole house and destroyed the whole house.So please tell me what can I do for gett…

Read More

Hi, I live in Australia and Recently Visited India for short stay. I wanted to open an Nri account in HDFC Bank. I visited the branch last month on 12…

Read More

Good Day Lawyers , My Delivery was done on the july 2015 . We got to know that during delivery time there was lack of oxygen because of that my son ef…

Read More

hi sir, i have appointed a digital marketer from indore i have paid half money for marketing of my music video after few days as the marketer was not …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue