Legal action for network issues not resolved for months

For past few months, I am facing network and data issues. On 21, Oct 2017 I filed a complaint via my mother's mobile number regarding this issue. Till date, it is kept on hold. A few days back, the signal strength started deteriorating to such an extent that I didn't get any signal on my mobile phone. So, I emailed the customer care and reminded them of the complaint that I registered three months back. To my astonishment, they registered a fresh complaint regarding this matter. I got numerous callbacks from the network team of Airtel and each representative gave me a different version of the problem and different deadlines for the problem to be resolved. I escalated this to Nodal office and appellate, but same reply (with no deadline to upgrade the tower or establish a new one). According to Airtel open network website, my location is in excellent coverage area. Moreover, they are denying me of giving any sort of deadline to resolve my issue. Please Help!!

Please lodge a complaint with the Dispute resolving officer under telecom regulatory authority at mumbai and he is the appropriate person to see the signaling problems if so not resolved then you can approach the consumer court

Dear,

First of all, send a legal notice to Airtel and demand restoration of services to your mobile at the earliest. If they do not respond, file a consumer complaint against them in the jurisdictional consumer forum where a branch office of the Airtel is located or where the cause of action has arisen. You can pray in the complaint for the restoration of services as well as claim compensation from Airtel for mental harassment. Hope this helps.

LH House, Bangalore

Hello, you may file a Consumer Complaint for mental agony and deficiency in services , against you are service provider, with support documents i.e representation e-mails & reply and conversation of customer care details.