How can i file a complain against a finance company?

i had taken loan from finance company. There was delay of one day for filing EMI. I also paid penalty for it. 2 days later they again deducted an EMI. Now i want to complain against the company. How can i file a consumer case?

Answers (1)

370 votes

You can send a legal notice to the finance company thereby asking them to refund the amount deducted or adjust the same rectify its fault .

In case they fail to rectify then you can file a consumer complaint against the financier in consumer forum

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles