Can i file complaint in consumer court against my university?

University misplaced my original marksheets and on asking are saying that they might have given it to someone else and also are not issuing. Can file a case in the consumer court? What else can I do?

Firstly you should send a legal notice to the university demanding your marksheets. If the university doesn’t reply to the same then you can file a complaint in consumer court.

As per the recent judgments, a complaint can be filed in the consumer court dealing with the student and university dispute.