Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if I have received summon for challan but I lost my DL

I got a summon (5217/17) for challan of overspeeding from Gautam Budh Nagar court. I never did driving in Noida, I live in west delhi. Well, 2 years before I lost my Driving Licence on 05/08/2016. I already did online FIR ( LR No 748521/2016 ) trough Article Lost option in Delhi police website on 08/08/2016. I also inform authority to same apply for re issue DL & they Issued on 08/08/2016. Now I got a summon from District Court Gautam Budh Nagar for over speeding challan (That crime I never did & this is misuse of document) on 24/03/2018 for same day presence in court. What should I do now? Thanks,

Answers (2)

any law not in country who prohibited a vehicle not running on road without owner . in your matter challan issue for overspeed . its not matter vehicle you drive or not , your vehicle no. trees and challan issue you. if court summon issue your matter almost old two years.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Well..it's sad. I hope You must have appeared with an Advocate and presented all documents in support of your explanation. We without seeing the summons that you received, I can't help you much..only then I can understand you have been summoned for which vehicle and other important things.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I would like apply for fresh-passport, in that following question is there Have you ever been charged with criminal proceedings or any arres…

Read More

There was a theft in our house almost a year back for which we had filed an fir. After that we did not receive any intimation and there was no action …

Read More

Sir I was summoned on the case of FSSAI food adulteration to the court. Due to on road reasons I was little late in appearing in the court. The judge …

Read More

Hi I would like to seek advice from u people.i was a managing director for a company which had been closed 4 years back.one of our suppliers had appro…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue