What to do if a neighbour is threatening me

03-May-2023 (In Civil Law)
I am staying with my family in a flat owned by me. It is an appartment with 6 flats. Top floor flat owner making quarrel with us frequently. Even he is giving me vocal life threat also. Now he is engaging with my son who is studying in class X. I always want to avoid such type of things. Asked justice from flat association. But all in vein because he is the secretary of association. In this position what i have to do? I can go police station and lodge FIR. Is it reasonable?

Answer #1
Sir, instead of lodging an FIR, my advice would be to file a case under section 107 criminal procedure code or under section 144 criminal procedure code, and the Judge will pass an order that your neighbour will not disturb you. If he disturbs, he will have to pay penalty to Court. Please call for more details.

Answer #2
You have to file criminal proceeding before the court of law and prior to that you have to lodge gde before the concerned police station.the police will investigate into the matter for further details plz contact me at the earliest
Answer #3
yes, definitely you have to file an FIR immediately without making any further delay. Thereafter, if required you can move to the court for other or appropriate action against the neighbour. You have mention the life threat thing in the FIR.
Answer #4
You can file u/s 107 of CRPC for such threatening and conduct of your neighbour before that you go to police station and make a complaint against him and you can take steps as per law u/s 107 of CrPc.