SDM made false (contrary to law) judgement in a partition of land

11-Oct-2023 (In Civil Law)
In a case of partition of agricultural land including 3 parties ,lekhpal prepared kurra report giving the benefit of main road to all 3 parties & according to possession of parties but s.d.m reject this report saying that all parties didn't get the benefit of main road & gave direction to lekhpal to prepare the kurra giving the benefit of main road to all 3 parties(what a joke).same lekhpal prepared kurra report again but this time he gave main road benefit to only 2 parties & 3rd party kurra was prepared on backside at chakroad & possession is not considered also.No doubt I will get fair judgement from higher court,but I want to teach a lesson to corrupted s.d.m & lekhpal under section 219 of ipc.Is it possible,if yes then how & in which court (session court or district court or directly high court).Please suggest me.Thanks...
Answers (3)

Answer #1
897 votes
Your case comes under Uttar Pradesh consolidation Act ,
There are procedure under which you can make appeal ,after which if you still not satisfied than You could approach High court .Regarding punishment for the officer ,once you had proved your contention ,then it will become easier for you to proceed against those officer ,if any other query feel free to contact .Always welcome !
Answer #2
997 votes
You can file the FIR or complaint for corruption against the corrupt officials if you have any evidence regrading the corrupt act. You can't take any action for officers judicial actions. You right to appeal against their order...
Answer #3
729 votes
The version of SDM is right and as per law. Coz law says that in a partition suit of agriculture land every shareholder shall get a share of equal value. If a person in your case gets a portion of road side then others will get a share of more area than yours. You have a legal right to challange the order of SDM but possession is not considered in the suit of partition in SDM court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."