Remedies available for cyber fraud

RESP/SIR I want to know about acheating and fraudy people who get my cv on job portal and call me on my mobile that I have a visa for saudi and he send me one duplicate copy of visa and and ask money .I send him 12750 Rs. After some days he call me that now you do medical checkup and send me report on my whatsapp and he asked me now you send 15000 Rs and come I will receive you. On 24-6-2018 I sended that amount in his bank account. After that he is not attending my call on his whatsapp, mobile and not repplying on email although his bell is always ringing some time he divert the call to other number. I have his photo, and whatsapp wallpaper photo, bank acct. no. branch address. Now what action or any case I can do for that cheater people pl.reply me.

somre people has tried to chaet you. they have not send you original visa documents. the best option for you is to lodge a FIR in concerned police station against those persons only then you can get you money and tecah a lesson to such people who's business is to defraud with innoceny people.

you should file a first information report in your local police station under section 406 if Indian Penal Code. Moreover you should also approach the Cyber Cell/ Crime Police station in your local jurisdiction and institute a complaint with them.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow