Remedies available for cyber fraud

RESP/SIR I want to know about acheating and fraudy people who get my cv on job portal and call me on my mobile that I have a visa for saudi and he send me one duplicate copy of visa and and ask money .I send him 12750 Rs. After some days he call me that now you do medical checkup and send me report on my whatsapp and he asked me now you send 15000 Rs and come I will receive you. On 24-6-2018 I sended that amount in his bank account. After that he is not attending my call on his whatsapp, mobile and not repplying on email although his bell is always ringing some time he divert the call to other number. I have his photo, and whatsapp wallpaper photo, bank acct. no. branch address. Now what action or any case I can do for that cheater people pl.reply me.

Answers (2)

somre people has tried to chaet you. they have not send you original visa documents. the best option for you is to lodge a FIR in concerned police station against those persons only then you can get you money and tecah a lesson to such people who's business is to defraud with innoceny people.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

you should file a first information report in your local police station under section 406 if Indian Penal Code. Moreover you should also approach the Cyber Cell/ Crime Police station in your local jurisdiction and institute a complaint with them.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have build a house in father’s property now he is refusing to return it back. What will be my rights on it…

Read More

Sir I get job in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd but a case pending on me user IPC section 143,144,506. I am arrested for one d…

Read More

I want to take an education loan of 40 lakhs and my parents are mortgaging a flat for the same. However, the bank says they can't mortgage a flat …

Read More

My brother is running a ready-made jeans factory in our residential property and I'm feeling several difficulties. As he is trying to break me men…

Read More