Regarding payment of lift maintenance cost

Respected Sir/ Madam, I have purchased a flat in a small complex in South Kolkata in 2010. The complex has not got Completion Certificate / CC yet and there is no Housing Society. The complex has 2 buildings: Building A has 3 floors and Building B has 4 floors with a Lift. In 2012, CESC took away the Lift's Meter as the power charges were due for long time. Its been 6 years that the lift is left unused. Now we want to repair the lift and arrange power supply for it . But flat owners of Building A has refused to contribute any money since the lift is not in their building. And in Building B , the landlords & flat owners of 1st floor have refused to contribute any money for lift . Please suggest , what is the correct rule :- Q1> Should Building A's flat owners contribute for lift maintenance ? Q2> Is it right that , the landlords and 1st floor owners of Building B won't contribute for lift maintenance ? 

Since there is no formal association or society for the said housing, any rules or regulations is not legally liable to any of the owners or landlords or occupiers. It can only be done by mutual consent

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur