×

RBI assistant language proficiency test misconduct and injustice

hello sir , i am a rbi assistant aspirant and i qualified prelims and mains of exam .after that it was said that that u have to appear for language profeciency test which was of qualifying nature. there were no marks alloted to this test. And there was huge difference between paper length of other states compare to mumbai .after much delay of lpt result they declared more than 300 students disqualified in marathi despite all of them are marathi. moreover everyone had written paper more than 80 % .. In notification its mentioned its qualifying in nature and mains marks are to be considered for merit list .And it seems like they have put merit on lpt and that also those who attempted less have cleared lpt. rbi is not giving any reply on qualification criteria as there were no marks for lpt. In other states there is hardly anyone h failed n lpt .its injustice for us . please tell us how we can proceed in this matter

Dear Querist, it appears that there was some miscommunication by the RBI while issuing the exam guidelines. In any case, under the provisions of article 14 of the Constitution of India, every citizen is guaranteed equality before law. Accordingly, it would be advisable to take all material/documents available with you and challenged the illegality by way of a writ petition in Hon'ble High Court.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune