My daughter passed 10th in 2023. In her school admission for

10-Jul-2024 (In Civil Law)
My daughter passed 10th in 2023. In her school admission form, birth certificate and 10th marksheet my surname is 'anand' but all my govt ID's it's 'sidana'. Should I Change mine or daughter

Answer #1
Changing of names in the documents could be really tedious, as merely an application to the authority will not change it rather you will need to file a case in the High Court for change of name.

In case of your name change you will need to apply for Gazette notification, publication in news papers, and follow its procedure.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato