IPC Section 380 201 Theft Case

06-Sep-2023 (In Civil Law)
My father was arrested in case of theft of ACR of Forest Department Karnal Spd vadrani reported fir these case this case was totally worng
Answers (2)

Answer #1
759 votes
In such a scenario it is advisable that you should take immediate steps to secure regular bail for your father, as his liberty and well-being should be a prime concern. Thereafter you can and you should file a petition under section 482 CRPC to get the FIR are quashed by approaching the Hon’ble High Court. Prime facie if no case is made out against your father, the Hon’ble High Court can quash the FIR, in appropriate cases. Wish you good luck.
Answer #2
718 votes
hello if the FIR registered on your father, you will have to defend the case and if the charges are false your lawyer can argue at the time charge sheet is framed in the court else you can go to high court for cancellation of the FIR

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."