IPC 409 AND 120B BAIL APPLICABLE OR NOT. What can we do

04-Jan-2023 (In Civil Law)
My husband was arrested in a property matter under IPC section 409... He did not do any single sign or write any document but he was arrested just because of he was part of that office... what should we do...
Answers (1)

Answer #1
582 votes
IPC 409 is non bailable section, offence is very serious and imprisonment is for life or 10 years and fine. therefore you have to file bail application. satisfy ur role to the judge that how u r not involved in that case. for detail info and discussion contact us through Lawrato pune

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."