How to stop an illegal construction near my house?

Dear sir please help me. next to my house they is an illegal construction of mosque.. my father had raised a voice against the construction of mosque and the construction was stop by govt officials.. by this those people murder my father, and completed the construction now they planing to build the mosque in floors (building) so i wont to stop those construction now . how do i can do it an for whom to connect with this.. if i go for court it wil take very long time

Answers (1)

147 votes

You, alongwith other members of the society, can file a suit against the encroacher as well as against the municipal corporation for not giving any heed on your genuine request, in public interest in civil court, or you can move an application Under Section 133 Cr.P.C. against the encroacher for causing public nuisance by encroaching the public street.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles