How to stop an illegal construction near my house?

Dear sir please help me. next to my house they is an illegal construction of mosque.. my father had raised a voice against the construction of mosque and the construction was stop by govt officials.. by this those people murder my father, and completed the construction now they planing to build the mosque in floors (building) so i wont to stop those construction now . how do i can do it an for whom to connect with this.. if i go for court it wil take very long time

You, alongwith other members of the society, can file a suit against the encroacher as well as against the municipal corporation for not giving any heed on your genuine request, in public interest in civil court, or you can move an application Under Section 133 Cr.P.C. against the encroacher for causing public nuisance by encroaching the public street.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur