How to file for permanent injunction

In Civil Law
 MY CASE IS PENDING UNDER ADJ COURT TITLAGARH (DIST -BALANGIR),THE SUB JUDGE COURT DISMISSED MY CASE EARLIER ON THE GROUND THAT I AM NOT MAKE PARTY TO THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THE LAND BELONG TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT ,AFTER THAT I APPEAL IN THE ADJ COURT WHERE I REQUEST FOR THE STATUS QUO, BUT THE OPPONENT VIOLENT THE RULE ,BUT I DID NOT FILE ANY MIS- CASE AGAINST HIM ,NOW HE AGAIN VIOLENT THE STATUS QUO ORDER ,WHAT I HAVE TO DO OR THEIR IS ANY PROVISION TO FILE A CASE OF PERMANENT INJuncTION AGAINST OPPONENT PARTY.

There is always a provision in CPC for permanent injunction.If the ADJ has dismissed for not making the Govt as a party.Do it and restore the case with a mis case for permanent injunction.Your Advocate has to submitt with some High Court JUDGEMENTS

Whether their is any order of status quo in the appeal . Notice under section 80 of CPC to the government is mandatory before filing any suit against the government land. If government trying to evict you from suit land then file a separate suit for permanent injunction after giving notice

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi