how to file an IPC section 504 Application

30-Nov-2023 (In Civil Law)
My cousin sister is being threated everyday by her uncle . Uncle abusing her and her mother with very bas insulting word. I want to file a police complaint against that person under section ipc 504. Please let me know the process.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
622 votes
it's simple make a complaint application and submitted in concern police station that her uncle abusing her and threaten for life. it's punishable offence in under section 504, 506 of ipc. if police not registered your report then you can file a application under section 156(3) crpc in the concern court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."