How to file a case on university regarding false exam result

PTU University failed me in exam and the person who cheated from my sheet is paas.The student whom i taught i also paas.They give me only 3 marks which is impossible i want to know how i can get justice.

you must applied for revaluation of all papers, upon which you have doubt that the university has caused a great miscarriage of justice with you. i have make sure after revaluation you have got positive result.

You can get your paper re-checked and if there is any problem with any kind of marking they will definitely rectify it. I don't think there is any relief in court for such kind of problem. Its only the university that can solve it.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

You can simply file a re check application to administration of your university after that you get to khow the reason of you marks.... right now this is the only remedy u have.... or you file file a R.T.I to get the copy of you answer shèet