How to file a case on university regarding false exam result

PTU University failed me in exam and the person who cheated from my sheet is paas.The student whom i taught i also paas.They give me only 3 marks which is impossible i want to know how i can get justice.

Answers (3)

218 votes

you must applied for revaluation of all papers, upon which you have doubt that the university has caused a great miscarriage of justice with you. i have make sure after revaluation you have got positive result.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

102 votes

You can get your paper re-checked and if there is any problem with any kind of marking they will definitely rectify it. I don't think there is any relief in court for such kind of problem. Its only the university that can solve it.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
348 votes

You can simply file a re check application to administration of your university after that you get to khow the reason of you marks.... right now this is the only remedy u have.... or you file file a R.T.I to get the copy of you answer shèet

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles