How to file a case on university regarding false exam result

PTU University failed me in exam and the person who cheated from my sheet is paas.The student whom i taught i also paas.They give me only 3 marks which is impossible i want to know how i can get justice.

you must applied for revaluation of all papers, upon which you have doubt that the university has caused a great miscarriage of justice with you. i have make sure after revaluation you have got positive result.

You can get your paper re-checked and if there is any problem with any kind of marking they will definitely rectify it. I don't think there is any relief in court for such kind of problem. Its only the university that can solve it.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

You can simply file a re check application to administration of your university after that you get to khow the reason of you marks.... right now this is the only remedy u have.... or you file file a R.T.I to get the copy of you answer shèet