How to enforce right of passage over private land

our land does not have any way for passing, we are passing from 1972 from a panchayati land which is in front of our gate. But now panchayat has create wall in front of our gate and we are unable to enter that land. our cattle and their food is inside the wall, currently we are entering their by jumping the wall. We have also suit a case but don't get stay order. after that panchayat has create walll and now what can we do on priority to avoid all these hurdle.

Hello u can get stay from higher judiciary. .because no one can violate our rights its our right and but you should sufficient reasonable proof that property yours...

You can get a declaratory order certifying that you have easementary access and ordering the panchayat to demolish the wall. You can file an urgent application before the relevant court failing which you can file a writ petition in the High court.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow