How to enforce right of passage over private land

our land does not have any way for passing, we are passing from 1972 from a panchayati land which is in front of our gate. But now panchayat has create wall in front of our gate and we are unable to enter that land. our cattle and their food is inside the wall, currently we are entering their by jumping the wall. We have also suit a case but don't get stay order. after that panchayat has create walll and now what can we do on priority to avoid all these hurdle.

Answers (2)

69 votes

Hello u can get stay from higher judiciary. .because no one can violate our rights its our right and but you should sufficient reasonable proof that property yours...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

85 votes

You can get a declaratory order certifying that you have easementary access and ordering the panchayat to demolish the wall. You can file an urgent application before the relevant court failing which you can file a writ petition in the High court.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles