How to claim permanent injunction and compensation for damages

In Civil Law
Government officials misused powers to grab money and demolished structure. Case filed against state and individual officers involved. state did not reply and defense of state stuck off. Now proceeding to prove that the officer misused powers. if the court finds the officers guilty and awards compensation, Will the concerned department take action against these officers or will I have to file a separate case for misuse of powers by these officials?

Answers (1)

235 votes

Salutations Sir, Just read your query. We at Mittal Law Offices deal with these type of cases. We will get back to you on your contact details to have an elaborate discussion and offer all possible help from our side.Kindly wait for our call. Thanks.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles