Continue to LawRato.com with Google


how to appeal for withdrawal of civil case

Hindu religion..another person has filed for rights over part of my land.i have paid him an amount to withdraw the case.. how to appeal for the withdrawal of the case??

Answers (2)

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
You can very well file a Joint compromise memo along with him for withdrawing the appeal and moreover i would suggest you should obtain a Joint compromise Decree in your favour rather than withdrawing so that it will give you a sense of relief and legally a completion of the case. So that there wont be any future litigations.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

See if that person has filed a suit against you and claiming right over your part of land and now you wish that he withdraw his petition then you should first reach a settlement before the court itself and not privately. After that you can get a settlement deed executed and after that the suit can be withdrawn in terms of the settlement deed.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

As we partially win the case but other party not demanding anything legally by court. We want to know whether he filed any appeal in session court. As…

Read More

Sir I am a 12 passed student and I had applied in NEET exam and i want to take admission this year only but there is problem in my DOB according to ru…

Read More

on 12 December 2017 1)In 1987 my grandfather got court decree for 1 acre land. 2)1988 my grandfather implemented and mutation and got land passbooks&a…

Read More

A Land broker asked our lands in Madurai for sale, but we refused to sell. Meanwhile, Land brokers filed tenant right case in Tahsildar office on the …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue