how to appeal for withdrawal of civil case

Hindu religion..another person has filed for rights over part of my land.i have paid him an amount to withdraw the case.. how to appeal for the withdrawal of the case??

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
You can very well file a Joint compromise memo along with him for withdrawing the appeal and moreover i would suggest you should obtain a Joint compromise Decree in your favour rather than withdrawing so that it will give you a sense of relief and legally a completion of the case. So that there wont be any future litigations.

See if that person has filed a suit against you and claiming right over your part of land and now you wish that he withdraw his petition then you should first reach a settlement before the court itself and not privately. After that you can get a settlement deed executed and after that the suit can be withdrawn in terms of the settlement deed.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow