Fraud consultancy took my money

I receive call from glassdoor job consultancy company form Delhi office they told me that paid 1500 rupees and got job in tatamotos and mahendra and mahendra company and must say that this money is totally refundable so I pay 1500 and give interview than they call me and told that pay 6500 for training that money is also refundable and again I pay those money all money pay through paytm account after they give me fake job letter and told me that pay 6500 for document verification and pay 10000 for salary account and I paid than I realize all if fake they took my money and I told them about my money bake they said me pay GST 4000 and money will refund but I don't give that so they call and call me and ask money for gst or they said me give email if you don't want your money back otherwise company take legal action against you !!!!! if I don't give feedback the also charge against me. My question is can glass door company really take legal action against me? Should I affriad for

No.

Take their email address and postal address and phone nos.
i advise you to send a legal notice to them asking them to refund your money or they shall be liable for the consequences

Feel free to contact,

Madhav Nanda
Advocate

Query perused. You have decieved you fool you into paying 1500, than 6500 than 10000 on one pretext or the other. I would advise you issue a legal notice to the directors of consultancy seeking refund of the money failing which you should lodge a complaint before the concerned Police Station under section 420 IPC. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai