CORRECTION IN MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

In Civil Law
Hi Sir/Mam,I am Biswajit Biswas From West Bengal. i am 21 Years old a student.My all educational Documents and all ID proof like Aadhaar,voter,pan,driving license and passport DOB is 21.04.1999 but only my birth Certificate DOB is 15.01.1999 i want to know that how can i correction my DOB in my Birth certificate?

Affidavit before 1st Class Judicial Magistrate is the option with the correct D.O.B. there after u can change all the required documents mentioning that affidavit. regarding issuing any new documents you can use the copy of the corrected d.o.b of the affidavit. Contact for the same.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi