In Civil Law
Hi Sir/Mam,I am Biswajit Biswas From West Bengal. i am 21 Years old a student.My all educational Documents and all ID proof like Aadhaar,voter,pan,driving license and passport DOB is 21.04.1999 but only my birth Certificate DOB is 15.01.1999 i want to know that how can i correction my DOB in my Birth certificate?

Answers (1)

133 votes

Affidavit before 1st Class Judicial Magistrate is the option with the correct D.O.B. there after u can change all the required documents mentioning that affidavit. regarding issuing any new documents you can use the copy of the corrected d.o.b of the affidavit. Contact for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles