Clarification on case status shown as V.P filed and Final hearing

as I have check my case staus on online high court Mumbai portal and it shows status as V.p. Filed and final hearing. what does it mean? as I am not in contact with my lawyer regarding this case since 9 yrs. and now I know my case status through Mumbai high court portal. so my concern is can be my case is up for final hearing in absence of me in court or it will be disposed or cancelled by respondent? please suggest me what can I do.

Hi, as you have not mentioned any details of the case you will have to be present in the court on the next date. Check with the lawyer as you have not taken any updates from your lawyer and and check whose VP ( vakil Partra) was filed in the case. Request court for some time for you to appoint a new lawyer if your old lawyer did not wish to continue with the case.

Court say you appoit a advocat and file v p means vakaltnam you apparent a advocate your parmesan to defense your side court given time you not apparent advocat your case is disposed of mean ex parti order .

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur