Applied for govt job during police verification not present at home

Sir..Maine govt. Job ki police verification k liye wo address b diya h jaha se Maine b.tech Kiya that but is beech mai kisi ek jagah Nahi Raha ...shayad waha k log ab mjhe pehchaante b Na Ho...Kiya is se MERI job pe farq padega.......verification mai agar police verify Nahi kr Pai ki mai waha rehta that toh Kiya yeh koi problem hogi....

Police won't be able to verity your address for obvious reasons.
You should update your address in you government ID cards.
And update the same at your place of work.

No.. It will not effect directly. U should give them your presently address. Police department will verify your home address.
U sld contact the region of your college police station and then tell them about your presently location

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur