Applied for govt job during police verification not present at home

Sir..Maine govt. Job ki police verification k liye wo address b diya h jaha se Maine Kiya that but is beech mai kisi ek jagah Nahi Raha ...shayad waha k log ab mjhe pehchaante b Na Ho...Kiya is se MERI job pe farq padega.......verification mai agar police verify Nahi kr Pai ki mai waha rehta that toh Kiya yeh koi problem hogi....

Answers (2)

173 votes

Police won't be able to verity your address for obvious reasons.
You should update your address in you government ID cards.
And update the same at your place of work.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

50 votes

No.. It will not effect directly. U should give them your presently address. Police department will verify your home address.
U sld contact the region of your college police station and then tell them about your presently location

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi All, I am from UP Varanasi, I purchased my residential plot in 2006 and then I build 1 floor building their area around 1860sqft, my family is big …

Read More

Orders passed and signed only by chairman is the order valid or not…

Read More

Hi, a exparte degree of restitution of conjugal rights obtain by misleading , misguide and hide the facts of the dispute can set aside any time ....?…

Read More

I am residing in Nagpur. I am now in 12th. My father migrated from Bihar to Nagpur to complete his further studies. I belong to OBC and I want cast va…

Read More