Action against neighbor using open toilet creating hygiene problems

My neighbours use open toilet, without a septic tank. Inspite of repeated requests they are not constructing sanitary latrine. How can I get help of law?

First of all file a complaint against your neighbour before the Chairman of your Municipality or Village Headman of your Gaon panchayat. If it does'nt work then lodge a complaint before the Office of the Deputy Commissioner of your district.

Dear
Plz consult or contact to the nearest gaon panchayat or municipal corporation..or you just file file FIR to the nearest police station with concern Deputy concern or u can file a case through advocate in deputy commissioner office

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow