Action against neighbor using open toilet creating hygiene problems

My neighbours use open toilet, without a septic tank. Inspite of repeated requests they are not constructing sanitary latrine. How can I get help of law?

Answers (2)

First of all file a complaint against your neighbour before the Chairman of your Municipality or Village Headman of your Gaon panchayat. If it does'nt work then lodge a complaint before the Office of the Deputy Commissioner of your district.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Plz consult or contact to the nearest gaon panchayat or municipal corporation..or you just file file FIR to the nearest police station with concern Deputy concern or u can file a case through advocate in deputy commissioner office

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Management of co op hsg society can stop to attend AGM to POA Holder behalf of owner of flat as per Maharashtra hsg socty act ? …

Read More

 Ours is a housing society, not registered under Society's Act. We also do not have an agreement among members or any type of constitution. I…

Read More

Sir can I construct a house if I have an injunction order of 2009, I am a landlord and the injunction was bought by the once upon a time tenant who is…

Read More

What if property heirship declaration is duly noted by my grandfather in 1984 before executive magistrate but not registered, Is this declaration vali…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue