What Is The Check Bounce Fee For Lawyer

One of friend took 10lakh in sep 2017 and still now he was return my amount I need information about check bounce lawyer fee

Dear Sir,
It all depends upon complexity of your case and it will be known to advocate only when defence side start cross examining the complainant. Anyway if it is a simple case of cheque bounce then my fee will be Rs. 40,000/- to be paid into two installments. You must also pay Rs. 3,000/- on first day of filing of the case towards stationary charges and thereafter Rs. 1000/- on every hearing date to my junior. If legal notice is not issued then it has to be issued and it cost Rs. 5,000/- separately. Issuance of Legal Notice is a foundation of your future case as such your advocate must be very clarify. You may please peruse the following FAQs on the subject.

When did the cheque got bounced? You Need to give notice to the accused from one month of cheque bounce. In the notice you should give 15 days time to the accused. You can contact me for fee details and other court charges of the proceedings.