No money to pay after cheque bounce completed jail sentence

Sir l had been found guilty by jmfc court in cheque bounce case amount of 36000 in which court has said to pay 400000 with expenses to party and sentence of 1 year i was unable to pay as i had apply in session court court said to pay 150000 for bail but i dint had so i was sent to jail now l have completed my sentence i want to know now also i have to give money i dont owe any property on my name there are properties on my parents name which are earned by their own according to law what are further stages that party can do with what are solution to get away from it

Answers (1)

219 votes

Details of the case will be required, order copy etc., can advise after consultation about further course of action.

There are legal remedies available for the same.

Please get in touch for consultation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles