No money to pay after cheque bounce completed jail sentence

Sir l had been found guilty by jmfc court in cheque bounce case amount of 36000 in which court has said to pay 400000 with expenses to party and sentence of 1 year i was unable to pay as i had apply in session court court said to pay 150000 for bail but i dint had so i was sent to jail now l have completed my sentence i want to know now also i have to give money i dont owe any property on my name there are properties on my parents name which are earned by their own according to law what are further stages that party can do with what are solution to get away from it

Details of the case will be required, order copy etc., can advise after consultation about further course of action.

There are legal remedies available for the same.

Please get in touch for consultation