quesCan I send legal notice to opp party without lawyer's help

In cheque bounce case, Can I send notice to opp.party, or required to send by lawyer

  • ansHi,

    You can notice to other side without any lawyer. It is not necessary that it has to be sent by a lawyer. Just ensure that the requirements of the section are met when you send the notice otherwise it will not be a valid notice.

    Kushal Mor

    Advocate Kushal Mor

      Fort, Mumbai

  • ansLaw never mandates assistance of the Advocates, but it is always advised for convinience of the parties. In cheque bouncing cases, it is statutory notice and it is first step for recovery of your claim. Various ingredients required to mentioend in the said notice and at further stages notice should meet requirements of law. Subject to this you can send your notice.

    Advocate Sunil Kadam

      Fort, Mumbai

  • ansDear client only advocate has power to send legal notice. So u cannot send notice personally. U have to send notice through lawyer within 30 days from cheque bounce date. If party will not pay back money then u can file case under sec 138 of n i act. For any legal help call me

    Adv prasad patil


    Advocate Prasad Patil

      Pimple Saudagar, Pune

  • Click here to Send a Legal Notice for your Cheque Bounce Issue
  • Send/Reply To Legal Notice For Cheque Bounce With Expert Lawyers. Fee Starting From Rs. 1999/-
    Know More

    Click here to see all Cheque Bounce Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am from haryana doing job in jammu. A party gave me check of 35000…
i supplied medicines to a hospital with proper bills of each items.i got 34 cheques…
Sir/Ma'am, how does the drawer prove that the cheque issued in his favour was for…
Sir, I am a doctor and was working in a private medical college in UP…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly