10 lakh Cheque got bounced. What should i do now?

my 10 lakh cheque got bounced what should i do?

u have issued the cheque or someone has issued the cheque in your favour.

If u have issued the cheque, than u have to wait only to see whether they send any legal notice to u or not.

and in case no notice comes it is god for you. the cheque is valid for three months from the date of its issue

The question is not clear, when you use "my 10 lakh cheque got bounced". I will try to explain both situations, wherein someone gave you cheque and it got bounced, and other being you issued a cheque which bounced.

In the event someone has issued you a cheque, and it bounced, then within 30 days from cheque bounce, you need to issue a demand notice to issuer of cheque, though a Lawyer, and accordingly file complaint under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments act. TO file this complaint, adherence to timeline is must, and one must contact the lawyer sooner the better.

In the event you issued a cheque which has bounced, you may contact the person to whom you issued the cheque and make the payment.

In the event you may have more questions, feel free to contact me.

Dear client,
Immediately send legal notice through lawyer only. Legal notice should be sent within 30 days of dishonour memo date.
If you don't get your amount even after sending legal notice then file a criminal complaint Under Section 138 of N I Act.
For further clarification you can call me.