Process regarding settlement of NPA account

i have a NPA account and 60 days of NPA is over, i want to go for a settelment with bank..and i have paid 25% of amount in the leen account of bank.. what further steps should i take.. what steps can bank take against me


As per your query, you cannot do any "settlement" with the bank. You will have to pay back the loan that you took from the bank. You can request the bank authorities to grant you some more time to pay off the dues.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have taken personal loan from Bajaj. 2 years i have paid my emi. This month iam not able pay the emi. Is there any legle way to get time relaxation …

Read More

Hi, In Feb 2016, I had applied for personal loan of Rs. 5 Lac. At the time of loan approval, they mentioned that, There won't be any foreclosure c…

Read More

In case of death of Bank Account Owner , Can any Legal Heir challenge the Nominee of Bank Account or Nominee who is in Fixed Deposit account of Accoun…

Read More

I have taken education loan from Canara bank in 2010 under the scheme Vidya sagar. Disbursed amount 260000. Monthly I have returned by amount 5000. No…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue