No whereabouts of deposit £5100 in bank in 2008

We have deposited £5,100 in Barclays UK to Barclays India in the year 24th Oct 2008 @10.5% for one year. We have not received any information whereabout our money and ask Barclays UK and they are offering £500 as compensation and not ready to consider our legitimate issue's. 1. We have given the money for 366 days and ins-pite of our many request the money has not been returned to bank account in UK 2. Our address has not been updated inspite of they have all information about change in address. 3. we have given the money 10.5% interest and wants the same till the finally money be paid


As per your query, you can file an application in the bank give them a notice regarding the same. If still no action is taken by the bank then you can file a consumer case against the bank in the UK or India whichever is suitable to you.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My credit card has been HACKED and money stolen from other country (UK). Bank insisting me to pay, in spite of knowing it is a fraud. I've filed a…

Read More

Dear Sir, I had been paying montly installement for chit fund, I march i had some critical financial crises so i called off chit amount, since 35 days…

Read More

Dear sir I have taken education loan for my BCA amount 50000 1st year fee in 2009 again same 50000 2nd year 2010 and same 50000 for final year .I did …

Read More

Sir actually i taken an advice agaist ipc 138b from one advocate he give some illegal advice that reg one case on ipc 138 and through your friends reg…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue