No whereabouts of deposit £5100 in bank in 2008

We have deposited £5,100 in Barclays UK to Barclays India in the year 24th Oct 2008 @10.5% for one year. We have not received any information whereabout our money and ask Barclays UK and they are offering £500 as compensation and not ready to consider our legitimate issue's. 1. We have given the money for 366 days and ins-pite of our many request the money has not been returned to bank account in UK 2. Our address has not been updated inspite of they have all information about change in address. 3. we have given the money 10.5% interest and wants the same till the finally money be paid

Answer

As per your query, you can file an application in the bank give them a notice regarding the same. If still no action is taken by the bank then you can file a consumer case against the bank in the UK or India whichever is suitable to you.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane