Default in payment of education loan

My father was taken education loan for my study. After few emi he was died. Now I am unable to repay the loan amount. Due to NPA a/C the a/C was restructured and now write off by bank. But it impact in my cibil report. Cibil score was very good I.e. 785 but in report have mansion the write off a/C details which impact in my current financial requirements (Loan) clearance. Please suggest how we can out from this situation???

When you are not able to make payments against the outstanding loan amount for more than 180 days, the lender is required to "write-off" the amount in question. The lender then proceeds to report this on your CIBIL Report as "Written off". This is a detrimental status for the approval of your loan or credit card applications as the lender may not want to provide a loan or credit card to someone who has not paid dues on past loans or credit cards.

Kindly refer to CIBIL despute resolution process

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore