Cash deposited in CDM machine bank but not credited in my account

I deposited money in bank machine but due to some technical problem, machine kept the money and give me the receipt of timed out and money is not credited to my account. I approched to bank for my query but bank officials saying that the money is credited to your account. I approched to chairman of bank through email but there is no help. I am feeling helpless. Now what can i do to get back my money from them?

Your complaint is that "I deposited money in bank machine but due to some technical problem, machine kept the money and give me the receipt of timed out and money is not credited to my account. I approched to bank for my query but bank officials saying that the money is credited to your account. I approched to chairman of bank through email but there is no help. I am feeling helpless. Now what can i do to get back my money from them?" Answer of your question is you can complaint to banking ombudsmen with all details and documents.Details of contracts are given in RBI website.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi