Can I make a trust nominee for my bank account

I am single, unmarried, no plans to marry. No close relatives in touch. When I die, I want the balances and deposits in my bank account to a certain charity whose chief functionary has a certain designation. Am I allowed to mention the designation and the organization like 'Chief Functionary, Charity Name' as the nominee to my bank account ? I am aware of wills and their benefits, I am looking for an answer that applies to cases of absence of a will, whether the nomineeship mention is a right by itself.

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles