One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Vikrant V Pandey

Advocate Vikrant V Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Lakshmi nagar, Nagpur
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vikrant V Pandey completed his law in the year 2015 and is providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikrant enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association, Nagpur.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3739/2015
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Vikrant V Pandey How to proceed further if wife not appearing in divorce case Wife claims that 1st marriage was annulled, how to prove the same ?