One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Trisha Gupta

Advocate Trisha Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPardi, Nagpur
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Trisha Gupta completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Trisha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3368/2017
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Trisha Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Trisha Gupta

Q: Legal action against parents of wife for interfering and cheating

My wife has cheated me by saying she is BE Civil but as results declered , I come to kno that she is failed in Second & third year of engineering. Also his mother is interfairing in such a manner that we are going to file divorce. So , Can I file case against Her Mother & Father . I love my wife and never wants to seperate.

Advocate Trisha Gupta answered
Since you love your wife and you don't want to be separated so you should not file suit against her parents. You should stay calm and forget the things that has happened. Don't let such small issue to spoil your marital relationship with your wife.

Q: Girl's family threatening to file false case on refusal for marriage.

Sir Mai ye Janna chahta hu ki meri shadi fix hui thi Feb m mgr ab Mai usse shadi ni krna chahta kuki Mai aage preparation krna chahta hu mere ghar walo ne pressure m meri shadi fix Karwar thi lekin ab Mai shadi k liy mana kar rha hu to ldki k ghr wale Bolte h ki tumko chodenge nahi dahej ka case dalenge tum p aur tumhari job b jaegi ye wo please suggesion dijiye

Advocate Trisha Gupta answered
Nothing will happen since marriage has not been performed. In order to prevent launching of complaint from girl's side,You yourself go to nearest police station and give your statement that you are being threatened from girl's family to perform marriage.

Q: Brother-in-law's wife filed a case under 498 wants to go overseas

My brother in laws wife accused me and my wife in following sections mentioned in the subject line So I want to know whether I can go overseas for opportunity or not Please answer my query Religion- Muslim Thanks

Advocate Trisha Gupta answered
You cannot go overseas unless and until your matters gets RESOLVED. If the legal suit against you is filed by launching proper fir then you cannot go. For more details you can directly contact me so that I can guide u in better way.

Q: Is it necessary to prove domestic violence

If wife files a complaint in police station of domestic violence, is it necessary for her to prove her statement? My wife cheated on me, she hided information of her first marriage from me. She married me in spite of having first marriage n baby from her first husband. She is not legally separated from her first marriage. I have filed a case under 420 for cheating me. Now she is forcing me to withdraw my case and to threaten me n my family she have filed false complaint of domestic violence against me. What should I do now?

Advocate Trisha Gupta answered
First of all don't panic. Your marriage itself is not valid with lady. Since she is already married to some other man, your marriage is void. Also since there is no existence of marriage then she cannot file complain against you in regard to domestic violence.

Q: Wife Filed 498a & 406 I have got anticipatory Bail I have a 2 year son

Wife filed fir 498a And 406.i hv got anticipatory bail frm court. Wht should my next course of action.i have a boy around 2 yrs.We have not taken a rupee also in dowry but they filed all false cases and mentioned everything wrong in fir.we have a audio recording of my wife saying tht she will do sucide and put all my family member name when my aunty went to her house to bring her back to the matriomonal house. .when can i get the sole custody of my son. Should i file RCR ( sec 9)or not. anyone suggest wht step need to be taken and i dont want to bring her back now. Can i re marry again she is working and earning i dont want to pay any maintenance to her. Please give your important suggestion like what step i can take now after taking my anticipatory bai .waiting for your urgent reply.

Advocate Trisha Gupta answered
Don't worry! First of all you need to file divorce petition in court explaining her cruelty towards you and why you want divorce. You cannot remarry in till you get decree of divorce from. Simultaneously you can contact me personally so that I 'll be able to guide you properly.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Trisha Gupta

Can Advocate Trisha Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Trisha Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Trisha Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Trisha Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Trisha Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Trisha Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Trisha Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Trisha Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Trisha Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Trisha Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Trisha Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Trisha Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.