One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate Sreejith T. V.

Advocate Sreejith T. V.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPark Avenue Road, Ernakulam
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Sreejith T. V was formerly practicing as Assistant Public Prosecutor and handles a wide spectrum of cases which includes Civil, Criminal , Family (Divorce, Maintenance, custody of child, return of gold ornaments etc), consumer , labour etc. He has been practicing and handling cases independently in High court, District Courts,Family Courts, tribunals,state commissions etc with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Family Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala High Court,
  • Magistrate court, Chalakudy,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Kerala

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sreejith T. V.

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sunny Unni - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sreejith T. V. understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sreejith T. V.

Q: How to get legal heir if the person is missing.

The land property with house is in the ownership of my father. He is missing for the past three years. How do we move ownership to my Mom and two siblings

Advocate Sreejith T. V. answered
Only after the declaration of the death of a missing person by the court, the property can be transfered to his legal heirs. For that declaration , the said person has to be missing for more than 7 years. Since he is missing for the past 3 years again you have to wait for 4 more years to have your father declared dead and for transferring his property to his legal heirs. In case if your mother has not enough money to take care of herself, she may approach the court to sell a portion of the property of your father to take care of herself. May call me for more details.

Q: POCSO case FIR number 395/2023 lodged in Mannar police station but po

Sir my two daughters aged 08 and 09 was sexually misused and based on the complaint lodged by child care unit alleppy in Mannar police station FIR was registered against accused . my daughters medical and 164 completed. But police not arresting the culprit and helping him. How I can bring the culprit in front of law. What to do for ensuring the arrest of the culprit. Please give me advice

Advocate Sreejith T. V. answered
First you have to check under which sections the police have filed FIR. Usually they would have filed sections under POCSO and IPC. Is the accused hiding away from police or is he walking in the broad day light but due due to his influence not arrested by police. If police is purposefully not arresting him then you have to contact the SP/ District police chief for further action. Again if they have not arrested then you may approach the court. But I need to know the exact case details to give you right advice.

Q: My mother recently passed away we can't find theDivorce papers.

My mother recently passed away. We can't find the divorce papers. What can we do. We don't know the case number as well.

Advocate Sreejith T. V. answered
May I know whose divorce papers? Is it your divorce papers in the custody of your mother or your mother's divorce papers. If it was your mother's, then it might be a old case. What ever it is, if you at least know the year of the divorce it could be found. Since divorce is a private affair between couple and since it is not a public document , seeking the assistance of an advocate will be helpful. You could search and find it from family court with the help of an advocate. You may contact me for further assistance.

Q: Drunk driving first offence. Will I go to jail and if I can get bail.

Will I go to jail for for drunk driving and if yes can I get bail. Can I just pay the fine when summoned.

Advocate Sreejith T. V. answered
It is a bailable offence. You can plead guilty and pay fine. But now a days the problem is that the motor vehicle department issues a notice and may suspend your licence. You also have option to contest the case and come out without paying fine.

Q: My husband demands divorce from me .he says he can't adjust with me

Sir am married since 7 years ..inbetween I got pregnent for two times but due to non detection of fetus heartbeat and chicken pox disease Doctor suggested abortion nd to plan pregnency after 3 months now my husband is forcing me divorce ..he says am incapable of giving birth and he use abusive languages nI unable to tolerate his verbal abuse so me to responded in the same manner does it becomes a ground for divorce sir nDo my husband get divorce for this reason?nKindly reply

Advocate Sreejith T. V. answered
Having successive abortions or responding to verbal abuse will not be a ground for divorce. If he wants to get divorce on grounds of cruelty he needs to prove that you are continuously mentally and physically hurting him. I think he is upset after successive abortions and he is showing that frustration on you. You can always contact me for further legal remedy.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sreejith T. V.

Can Advocate Sreejith T. V. represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sreejith T. V. can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sreejith T. V.?

When you meet with Advocate Sreejith T. V. for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sreejith T. V.?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sreejith T. V., it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sreejith T. V.?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sreejith T. V., you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sreejith T. V.?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sreejith T. V. regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sreejith T. V.?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sreejith T. V. can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.