One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Surat - Advocate Monika Suhagiya

Advocate Monika Suhagiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatonanpura, Surat
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Monika Suhagiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Surat

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Monika Suhagiya

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

bhavik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Monika Suhagiya.
2 weeks ago
Pankaj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Monika Suhagiya assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
1 month ago
Nil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Like i give her 5 star
2 months ago
Yogesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Monika Suhagiya

Q: Can he file divorce if i m at my father's house from last 7months?

Can he get divorce immediately after fileing divorce on the basis of desertion.. And if he meets me nd hv physical relationship then that is in under desertion or not?

Advocate Monika Suhagiya answered
aapko use divorce lena hai to aapko usse Koi relation Nahin Rakhna hai divorce mein 6 month ka separation chahie FIR bad Mein Hi divorce Milta Hai or agar mutual divorce me jana he to 6 month ka separation ke bad mil jayega or apki wife mutual nahi dena chahti to minimum 2 years lagege..

Q: Love marriage against my permission

Meri ldki ne mujhe bina btaye Love marriage kr liya h ab mujhe usse koi relation nhi rkhna h or apni property se bhi nikana h to me kya kru

Advocate Monika Suhagiya answered
hello madam I am advocate Monica suhagiya. mene apki query read ki or me apko ek suggestions dena chahti hu ki agar apko apni ladki ko property share nai karni he to aap apni property ka vasiyat nama bana do apko jise bhi wo property deni he uske name ka..

Q: Cheque bounces karva de ya fir complain kare sir uske

Sir mere uncle ne kissie se interst per paise liye the or uske behalf cheq diye the unhone or uska interst karib 4 sal tak unhone pay bhi kiya 10% se or usne fir ek stamp pe agreement bhi karvya ki ap agr paise nhi de pa rahe ho to me apko emi karva deta hu fir usne us amount se 5 guna amount ka agreement karva diya or usme uncle ke sare ghar vale ke signature bhi karva diya to..ab uncle ke pass paise bhi nhi he itne ki vo unko de skte he or na hi unka khud ka ghar he to bhi vo insna roz roz unko or unki family ko persaan kar raaha he to isklye uncle kya kar skte he agr vo cheq deposits kar ke fir case karta he to

Advocate Monika Suhagiya answered
pahle to aap ek kam Kijiye aap advocate ki Salah Le Lo yaar aapko Ek Salah Dega ki pahle yah log jo aapko pareshan kar rahe aap ki family ko aapko to iske liye pahle aap ek police complaint bhejo police complaint Mein Aisa Bhi likho aap ki yah dhamki de rahe he Ki Jo Bhi Ho extra Uske bad Uska Kya reaction hai vah dekhiae aur Aisa Bhi likhiye ki yah log ne Humko dhamki dkar hamare pass se check Liye Hai aur vo check Ka istemal Karke Karte Ho Hamare family Walon Ko Bhi Pareshan Karte Hain


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Monika Suhagiya

Can Advocate Monika Suhagiya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Monika Suhagiya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Monika Suhagiya?

When you meet with Advocate Monika Suhagiya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Monika Suhagiya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Monika Suhagiya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Monika Suhagiya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Monika Suhagiya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Monika Suhagiya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Monika Suhagiya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Monika Suhagiya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Monika Suhagiya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.