One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate Subhash N S

Advocate Subhash N S

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Ernakulam
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam
Advocate Subhash N S has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Subhash N S's office is in District Court, Ernakulam.
  • District and Sessions Court, Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Alappuzha,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ernakulam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Subhash N S through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Subhash N S Can I file a complaint against my girlfriend for cheating on me My girlfriend is threatening me to commit suicide if I don't marry her