One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Shweta Arun Gupta

Advocate Shweta Arun Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Netaji Nagar, Nagpur
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Shweta Arun Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shweta Arun Gupta's office is in Netaji Nagar, Nagpur.
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Shweta Arun Gupta My wife has filled fake 498a case. Can i file a divorce Person barged into my property and demanding money what to do